Selasa, 16 Juni 2009

DON'T ACCUSE IN THIS CHANGING

About half our ago, i've new experience with my emotional development program.. And the result is i still must be learn more and more..

Maybe i am one of people who called 'possesive' person, i don't like to share with talk directly (except for these blogging..hehe)

Like other 'possesive', i very hard to adaptate with new thing or new rules.. I enjoy my own life and rules.. I have just little care with others so maybe just little too people whom like or love me..

I have big ego so don't easy to turn down it, i looking myself as "arya" or high class person on planet.. And now, this attitude was terrible for my social life.

One thing that i sad on is why i looking so freeze and maybe looking angry when talk with others.. Is this one of possesive attitude or not?

I sure want to change my attitude.. But looking at me, i need support from positive persons, not an accuse or saw me with hate.. I really need guide how to be positive person..

I plan to seek references about self development.. When in junior high school i was read book of D.J. Schwartz about Think big (uups, i forgot the title..hehe) and this book i think is good reference for us who want change to be better.

Maybe you know other capable world author beside David J. Schwartz. I also have read Robert T. Kiyosaki book and there are some useful information which can you use to start changing your life. And of course, you are free to choose whom author are the most capable for you.. But that is not finish line, it is start line of the journey..

--
VISIT MY BLOG FOR DAILY ONLINE BUSINESS SHARE:
http://36d69bfe.linkbucks.com/
http://yudhyhg.blogs.linkbucks.com
http://770684da.linkbucks.com
poaa.co.cc
aaalac.co.cc
www.invite5.com/71300HP

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar